Jay W. Granzow, MD
Dr. Granzow is an internationally renowned plastic surgeon dedicated to aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Granzow serves as Associate Professor of Surgery in the UCLA Department of Plastic Surgery. For patients from all over the U.S. and the world, Dr. Granzow is known for his vision in providing the best patient-centered care and amazing results.Born in Santa Monica and raised in a medical family, Dr. Granzow graduated from Harvard-Westlake High School. He then attended Princeton University and graduated with honors in Chemical Engineering with a Certificate in Engineering Biology. He also completed independent work in Robotics and Intelligent Systems.
Dr. Granzow attended Tulane Medical School, graduated in the top 10% of his class, and was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. While in medical school, he also received a Master of Public Health degree. Dr. Granzow then completed residencies in Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Southern California followed by Plastic Surgery at the University of Miami.
Dr. Granzow has worked closely with many of the world’s top surgeons in the U.S., Australia, Taiwan, Japan and Europe in advanced microsurgery and aesthetic surgery. He is fiercely committed to achieving the best results for his patients and focusing on providing the highest level of patient care.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- B.S.E. Princeton – with honors in Chemical Engineering
- M.D., Tulane Medical School, New Orleans, LA – graduated in top 10% of class with AOA Honors
- M.P.H., Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, LA
- General Surgery Internship, LAC+USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Head and Neck Surgery Residency, LAC+USC Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- Plastic Surgery Residency, University of Miami – Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Microvascular Surgery Fellowship, LSU Center for Health Sciences, New Orleans, LA
- Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship, Toorak Cosmetic Surgery Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- Visiting Fellow, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan, Republic of China
- Visiting Fellow, Tokyo University Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
- Visiting Fellow, University Hospital, Gent, Belgium
- What does “Board Certified” mean?
- Publications in leading research journals by Dr. Granzow
- What do the letters behind Dr. Granzow’s name (M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.S.) and the abbreviation A.O.A. mean?
Dr. Granzow is in the top doctors list for the Los Angeles magazine.